CRICOS Code: 093174G
National Code: BSB61315
Overseas Students Health Cover
All overseas students are required to have Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of their student visa. Overseas students will be charged an additional fee for OSHC. The OSHC rate will vary depending on the personal status i.e. single, couple or with siblings and duration of stay in Australia. Please visit the following link for further details: http://www.ahm.com.au
78 weeks including 12 weeks of break between 6 study terms Full-time
Overseas Students – 20 contact hours per week
BSB – Business Services Training Package
Applicants must have completed Australian year 12 or equivalent overseas qualifications, and be 18 years or older.
Overseas applicants are required to demonstrate English language proficiency. For complete details please refer to entry requirements.
Students with low English language proficiency will be required to undertake an appropriate ESL/ELICOS course to meet the entry requirements at Ironwood.
Local applicants will be assessed individually based on the relevant work experience, skills, knowledge and aptitude to undertake the course.
3 core units from BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments (Core)
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan (Core)
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work (Core)
Face to face classroom and simulated environment training
Assessment methods may include the following:
- Case Study
The Advanced Diploma has been designed to further develop a student’s skills and knowledge in marketing. By giving the skills to analyse, design and execute judgements using a wide-range of digital tools, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies, students will develop the necessary leadership skills to embark of an international career in marketing. Students will learn to analyse, design and execute judgements using technical, creative, conceptual or managerial competencies; develop skills in managing the marketing process by managing market research, developing organisational marketing objectives, evaluating international marketing opportunities and developing marketing plans and to design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan and strategies.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded with BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication. Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency within this Qualification will receive a Statement of Attainment
Further training pathways from this qualification include Bachelor Degree in the marketing sector.
Expected Employment Outcome example
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include: marketing director, marketing strategist, national, regional or global marketing manager.
Note: Completion of an Ironwood course does not guarantee an employment outcome
Units of Competency
Consistent with Qualification Rules and prerequisite requirements the qualification offered by Ironwood comprises the following 12 units of competence:
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign (core)
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans (core)
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan (core)
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process (elective)
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research (elective)
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives (elective)
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation (elective)
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan (elective)
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances (elective)
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change (elective)
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisational development
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
For further details please visit http://www.training.gov.au
There will be monthly intake for on-shore students and a quarterly intake for overseas students. Please contact email@example.com for confirmed dates.