CRICOS Code: 088212E
National Code: BSB61015
Overseas Students Health Cover
All overseas students are required to have Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of their student visa. Overseas students will be charged an additional fee for OSHC. The OSHC rate will vary depending on the personal status i.e. single, couple or with siblings and duration of stay in Australia. Please visit the following link for further details: http://www.ahm.com.au
78 weeks including 12 weeks of break between 6 study terms
Full-time Overseas Students – 20 contact hours per week
BSB – Business Services Training Package
Applicants must have completed Australian year 12 or equivalent overseas qualifications, and be 18 years or older.
Overseas applicants are required to demonstrate English language proficiency. For complete details please refer to entry requirements.
Students with low English language proficiency will be required to undertake an appropriate ESL/ELICOS course to meet the entry requirements at Ironwood.
Local applicants will be assessed individually based on the relevant work experience, skills, knowledge and aptitude to undertake the course.
Face to face classroom and simulated environment training
Assessment methods may include the following:
- case study
- role play
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency within this Qualification will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Further training pathways from this qualification include, but are not limited to Bachelor Degree in Business / Management.
Expected Employment Outcome example
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. For those with appropriate work experience, knowledge and skills gained from this Advanced Diploma can help the candidate to take on the following management positions which includes but not limited to:
- Business Manager or Business Development Manager
- Manager or Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Mid-level to senior manager
Note: Completion of an Ironwood course does not guarantee an employment outcome.
Units of Competency
Consistent with Qualification Rules and prerequisite requirements the qualification offered by Ironwood comprises the following 12 core and elective units of competence.
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances (Core)
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change (Core)
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation (Core)
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan (Core)
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT622 Manage resources
- BSBMGT619 Identify and implement business innovation
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resource strategic planning
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisational development
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
For further details please visit http://www.training.gov.au
There will be monthly intake for on-shore students and a quarterly intake for overseas students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmed dates.