CRICOS Code: 093172K
National Code: BSB42415
Overseas Students Health Cover
All overseas students are required to have Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of their student visa. Overseas students will be charged an additional fee for OSHC. The OSHC rate will vary depending on the personal status i.e. single, couple or with siblings and duration of stay in Australia. Please visit the following link for further details: http://www.ahm.com.au
26 weeks including 14 weeks of break between 2 study terms
Full-time Overseas Students – 20 contact hours per week
BSB – Business Services Training Package
Applicants must have completed Australian year 11 or equivalent overseas qualifications, and be 18 years or older.
Overseas applicants are required to demonstrate English language proficiency. For complete details please refer to entry requirements.
Students with low English language proficiency will be required to undertake an appropriate ESL/ELICOS course to meet the entry requirements at Ironwood.
Local applicants will be assessed individually based on the relevant work experience, skills, knowledge and aptitude to undertake the course.
Face to face classroom and simulated environment training
Assessment methods may include the following:
- Case Study
This course is the entry point for students aspiring to develop practical skills and knowledge in marketing communications. They will learn about the key fundamentals and digital aspects of marketing and communications. This includes how to present ideas and conduct advertising campaigns, gain an understanding and application of digital marketing and of the key understandings of marketing and communication industry.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded with BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communications. Students who successfully complete only one or more units of competency within this Qualification will receive a Statement of Attainment
Further training pathways from this qualification include, but are not limited to BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication or other Diploma qualifications
Expected Employment Outcome example
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include: direct marketing officer; market research assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing officer, public relations officer
Note: Completion of an Ironwood course does not guarantee an employment outcome.
Units of Competency
Consistent with Qualification Rules and prerequisite requirements the qualification offered by Ironwood comprises the following 12 units of competence:
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation (Core)
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas (Core)
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes (Core)
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry (Core)
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry (Core)
- BSBADV402 Conduct pre-campaign testing (Elective)
- BSBMKG409 Design Direct response offers (Elective)
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry (Elective)
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes (Elective)
- BSBADV408 Review Advertising media options (Elective) BSBMKG420 Create digital media user experiences (Elective)
- BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact (Elective)
- BSBMKG420 Create digital media user experiences (Elective)
For further details please visit http://www.training.gov.au
There will be monthly intake for on-shore students and a quarterly intake for overseas students. Please contact email@example.com for confirmed dates.