CRICOS Code: 0092611M
National Code: AHC51416
7,900 AUD Tuition fee
250 AUD Enrolment fee
350 AUD Training resources
8,500 AUD Total course cost
Note: The total course costs will be split evenly across 4 terms of study.
Overseas Students Health Cover
All overseas students are required to have Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of their student visa. Overseas students will be charged an additional fee for OSHC. The OSHC rate will vary depending on the personal status i.e. single, couple or with siblings and duration of stay in Australia. Please visit the following link for further details: http://www.ahm.com.au
52 weeks (including 12 weeks breaks during 4 terms)
Overseas Students – Full-time (20 hours per week contact hours)
AHC – Training Package Qualification
Applicants must have completed Australian year 11 or equivalent overseas qualifications, and be 18 years or older.
Overseas applicants are required to demonstrate English language proficiency. For complete details please refer to entry requirements.
Students with low English language proficiency will be required to undertake an appropriate ESL/ELICOS course to meet the entry requirements at Ironwood.
Local applicants will be assessed individually based on the relevant work experience, skills, knowledge and aptitude to undertake the course.
Face to face classroom and practical training
Assessment methods may include the following:
- case study
- role play
- written exam
- practical exam
The AHC51416 Diploma of Agribusiness Management reflects the role of personnel working on farms, stations and related rural businesses involved in administering and managing those businesses.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded with AHC51416 Diploma of Agribusiness Management.
Further training pathways from this qualification include, but are not limited to, AHC60316 Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management or Advanced Diploma of Agriculture.
Expected Employment Outcome example
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Farm manager/administrator
- Production unit manager/administrator
- Station/property manager/Agribusiness manager/administrator
Note: Completion of an Ironwood course does not guarantee an employment outcome.
Units of Competency
Consistent with Qualification Rules and prerequisite requirements the qualification offered by Ironwood comprises the following 10 units of competence:
- AHCWRK511 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- AHCBUS503 Negotiate and monitor contracts
- AHCBAC507A Develop production plans for crops
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- AHCAGB504 Plan production for the business
- AHCNAR506 Develop and implement sustainable land use strategies
- AHCBUS502 Market products and services
- AHCWHS501 Manage Work, Health and Safety processes
- AHCBUS508 Prepare and monitor budgets and financial reports
- AHCBUS506 Develop and review a business plan
For further details please visit http://www.training.gov.au
There will be monthly intake for on-shore students and a quarterly intake for overseas students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmed dates.